Assisting Investors in Costa Rica Since 1995
LEGAL & ESCROW SERVICES
MORA YGLESIAS & ASOCIADOS - ATTORNEYS AT LAW
Lic. Fernando Mora Oreamuno
Born San Jose, Costa Rica, April 28, 1967. Admitted 1996. Education: Universidad de Costa Rica Law School (Lawyer, Notary Public 1996); Universidad Latinoamericana de Ciencia y Tecnologia, Law School ULACIT, in connection with Universidad Complutense de Madrid (Doctoral Program) . Member: Bar Association of Costa Rica (1996). Languages: Spanish, English and German. Practice Areas: Commercial Law; Corporate Law; Civil Law; Labor Law; Notary Public.
JIMENEZ LAW - ATTORNEYS AT LAW
Lic. Sergio Jimenez Odio: attorney at law, Notary public and Consul of Sweden
Specializing in real estate and commercial law. Has been involved in all of the company's legal actions. PRACTICE AREAS: Civil Practice, Real Estate, Commercial Law, Intellectual Property; International Trademarks. Trademark Prosecution; Trademark Registration, Patents. Born 1971, admitted 1998 Costa Rica, Education: Universidad Autonoma de Centro America (B.A., Law 1996; LL.M. 1998). Member: Costa Rican Bar Association, International Trademark Association (INTA), International Bar Association (IBA), Inter-American Bar Association (IABA), Association of Trial Lawyer of America (ATLA), Urban Land Institute (ULI), American Bar Association (ABA) Languages: Spanish and English.
ACCOUNTING AND AUDITS
Lic. Milton Jimenez; specializing in audits and real estate finance. Accountant. Born in 1965 Mr. Jimenez has a degree in business administration and is a certified public accountant. He is a member of the college of public accountants of Costa Rica and has worked as the external auditor for Pannell Kerr Forster, one of the largest consulting and accounting firms worldwide. He further specializes in the financial administration of real-estate development projects and audits. He is the in-house accountant for Jimenez y Pacheco attorneys and notaries public.
Lic. Felix Picado Valverde.
1998 Technological institute of Costa Rica, school of forest engineering: Bachelor of forestry engineering
2018 Castro Carazo University of Costa Rica, school of law. Bachelor of law.
Incorporated to the College of Agricultural Engineers of Costa Rica.
Forest Expert, authorized by the College of Agricultural Engineers
LIC. PICADO VALVERDE HAS AN AMPLE TRAJECTORY IN THE STUDY OF COSTA RICAN FLORA AND MANAGEMENT OF FOREST AND HAS WORKED WITH SEVERAL INTERNATIONAL COMPANIES AND ORGANIZATIONS IN COSTA RICA AS WELL AS IN PANAMA AND BELIZE.
ADITIONAL EDUCATION AND SPECIALIZATIONS:
- COURSE ON THE OPERATION AND MANAGEMENT OF THE GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEMS PROGRAM (ARCVIEW) WITH APPLICATIONS OBTAINED THROUGH THE GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM (GPS). DECAFOR PROGRAM. COSTA RICA.
- SEMINAR WORKSHOP ADVANCES IN CLONAL SILVICULTURE. GENETIC IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM, GENFORES.
- ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION OF DATA FROM GENETIC TRIALS FOR BREEDING. GENETIC IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM, GENFORES. COSTA RICA.
- PROCESSING AND MARKETING OF TEAK WOOD PRODUCTS OF PLANTED FOREST. KERALA FOREST RESEARCH INSTITUTE, INDIA.
- BASIC FOREST GENETIC IMPROVEMENT. GENETIC IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM, GENFORES. COSTA RICA.
- II INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ADVANCES IN CLONAL FORESTRY. GENETIC IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM, GENFORES. COSTA RICA.
- ADVANCED COURSE ON FOREST GENETIC IMPROVEMENT. GENETIC IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM, GENFORES. COSTA RICA.
- GIS TOOLS COURSE, WITH EMPHASIS ON THE USE OF THE ARC-MAP PROGRAM. COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERS. COSTA RICA.
- TRAINING WORKSHOP FOR THE NATIONAL FOREST AND CARBON INVENTORY (UN-REDD PANAMA).
- SYMPOSIUM ON HUMAN RIGHTS AND CONSTITUTIONAL JUSTICE. CASTRO CARAZO UNIVERSITY. COSTA RICA.
- COURSE ON AGRICULTURAL REAL ESTATE APPRAISALS. COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERS OF COSTA RICA.
- PRACTICAL COURSE ON REAL ESTATE APPRAISALS AND MORTGAGES. COSTA RICAN CHAMBER OF CONSTRUCTION. COSTA RICA.
Born in 1965 in Amsterdam the Netherlands. Studied Law at the UVA University in Amsterdam. Manager of several private owned businesses in The Netherlands specialized at International Sales.